Happy Baby Community needs volunteers
Do you live near Crawley?
Are you free on a Monday?
Do you have skills or experience to support babies aged 0-4?
Could you help with practical tasks?
Could you run an activity – yoga, dance, craft, singing, massage?
Happy Baby Community is looking for female volunteers to join their vibrant community !!!
Starting Date: 26 June 2023
Volunteers needed between: 9.30am to 2pm
What they need from you
- Willingness to engage and be flexible to share your skills
- Awareness of the needs of babies & young children
- Ability to help the women feel comfortable, safe & secure
- Ability to commit 2-5 hours on a Monday from 10am to 2 pm
- Willingness to attend induction & safeguarding training.
What they can offer you
- Strong connections & support system
- Valuable work experience with a diverse and vulnerable community
- A professional reference after 6 months
- Travel expenses paid in cash each week
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- A lot of fun !
Please register your interest by filling up the online form here.
For further information contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website https://www.happybabycommunity.org.uk/