FREE Peer supported Photography and Zine making Course
– A Different View –
This is the upcoming, collaborative arts project being delivered by Capital Trust and Recovery Partners.
- They have 12 spaces available for adults living with the challenges of SMI, in the Crawley area.
- All that is required to participate is a mobile phone camera device (they can support a limited number of participants with a digital camera device if needed)
- All other materials required for participation are provided free of charge.
- The course is designed to work as a cohesive whole or as individual workshops to provide as much flexibility as possible to participants.
- All participants have the option to submit work to both an online and public facing, gallery based exhibition.
- All participants have the option of accessing up to six, 1-1 peer support sessions during the course to support with any access needs or to work towards self identified goals.
They are happy to take supported and self referrals either over the phone, by requested application form or by making an appointment with the project coordinator. They are also happy to have an informal chat to answer any questions.
Should you wish to have a chat or book a place, please contact Anthony Stevens on: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 07826094533