Trusts & Grants Officer
Recruiting Organisation: 4Sight Vision Support
Working hours: Part time (between 14 and 21 hours per week), to be discussed and agreed with the right candidate. Flexibility to work term-time only.
Salary: £24,000- £26,000 FTE
Contract: Permanent, subject to 6-month probation
Location: Flexibility to work from home, HQ is in Bognor Regis or hybrid
4Sight Vision Support is a registered charity providing face-to-face specialist advice and support to over 2,000 people living with sight loss in West Sussex each year. They are looking for a Trusts & Grants Officer who will sit in the Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Team and will build on their successful track record of Trust Fundraising, helping to grow this important income stream for the charity.
Role and responsibilities:
- Developing and writing compelling funding propositions to Trusts, Foundations, Statutory funders and other grant making organisations in a timely manner and to agreed financial targets.
- Building on the ongoing development of the Trust and Foundation pipeline.
- Conducting thorough research to keep abreast of Trust funding criteria and identify new funding opportunities.
- Adhering to Trust and Foundation reporting criteria and working with the frontline services team to implement evidence gathering processes to complete funding reports.
- Support the Fundraising Manager in the development of strategy and plans.
- Stewardship and account management of key funder relationships.
- To contribute to the further development of optimal CRM usage for planning and reporting work with the Fundraising Manager.
- To work with colleagues internally to develop interesting and compelling funding propositions and contribute to other areas of fundraising
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of fundraising from trusts and foundations, desirable.
- Relevant fundraising qualification or experience equivalent to a degree qualification, desirable.
- Experience of broader fundraising disciplines, desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to proactively plan and manage a varied and busy workload
Click here for Job Description, Person Specification & Application Form: https://www.4sight.org.uk/vacancies-at-4sight/
Closing date: 13 May 2022