Digital Fundraising and Communications Officer
Recruiting Organisation: Brighton Women’s Centre
Working hours: 28 hours (4 days) per week within normal office hours 9am – 5pm. Occasional out of hours may be required. Local travel will be expected
Salary: £21,600 (£27,000 FTE)
Contract: One-year fixed term with possibility of extension
Location: Brighton based with some visits to other BWC premises
BWC is currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Fundraising and Communications Executive to support the development of their digital presence in order to grow fundraising income.
- You will produce engaging digital content which drives action and increases donations.
- Digital fundraising is in its infancy, and you will lead on developing all aspects of their overall digital presence, continually testing and optimising content in order to bring in new donors and grow income.
- They’re looking for an agile self-starter who can deliver impactful communications through a range of digital platforms (both internally and externally).
- You’ll be rewarded with a varied workload and lots of room to develop and shape their fundraising and communications.
BWC offers staff members a generous package of benefits including –
- a wellbeing allowance
- a well-being hour during the working week;
- clinical supervision;
- reflective group practice;
- access to therapeutic debrief as required;
- a comprehensive training package;
- opportunities for continuing professional development;
- staff social events;
- flexible working opportunities
- caring, understanding work environment that appreciates the complexities of women’s working and home lives.
Job Pack – Digital-Fundraising-and-Communications-Officer-application-pack-April-2024
Closing Date: Monday 29 May 2023, 5pm
Interview Date: TBC