NCVO: Upcoming Charity Training Options
NCVO is bringing back one of the favourite face to face courses for those who support boards.
Other new Courses include –
Other popular courses on Funding & Finance include –
- Funding strategy and diversification in the current climate – 10 June & 23 Sept 2022, 10 am to 3 pm on Zoom; This course will help you understand and analyse the current funding situation of your organisation and teach you how to plan for the future.
- Writing successful bids – 27 June & 30 Sept 2022, 10 am to 3 pm on Zoom; In this interactive, online training course, you will learn how to write solid funding applications with confidence and focus.
- Fundraising for non-fundraisers – 14 July & 14 Oct 2022, 10 am to 3 pm on Zoom; This online course will help you understand the fundamentals of fundraising to help you set up or manage a fundraising function in your organisation. They will cover the principles of good fundraising practice and think about how these apply to your organisation.
- Charity finance for non-financial managers – 20 July & 29 Sept 2022, 9.45am to 3.30pm on Zoom; This course will provide you with increased confidence and greater ability to review and assess your organisation’s financial health.
- Understanding the numbers: financial intelligence for trustees – 23 June & 7 Sept 2022, 9.45am to 3.15pm on Zoom; This course will provide trustees with increased confidence and greater ability to review and assess financial information, improving your ability to monitor resources, articulate impact and make better decisions.
Courses on Strategy and Planning include:
- Creating a theory of change of your charity – 17 June, 21 July, 15 Aug 2022, 10 am to 3 pm on Zoom; A theory of change is a popular tool used to help you plan and communicate what you do and to support your monitoring and evaluation. In this course, you will learn about and create your own theory of change and narrative.
- Managing people in the voluntary sector – 14 & 21 July 2022, 10 am to 3 pm on Zoom; This two-day course will help you feel equipped with the skills and techniques you need to manage paid staff within the charity context.
- Navigating strategic risk and change in the voluntary sector – 30 June 2022, 10 am to 3.30 pm on Zoom; This new course will help you consider your future direction in a more structured way and identify strategic risks.
- Strategic planning: Processes and tools for direction and decision making – 6 July, 27 Sept, 2 Nov 2022, 10 am to 3.30 pm on Zoom; This course will introduce the processes and tools which can help ensure that decision-making is responsive to your environment and focussed on the most important issues affecting your future.
- Project management in the voluntary sector – 9 Aug & 16 Aug, 9.30 am to 2.30 pm on Zoom; This practical course is specifically tailored to the voluntary sector. It’s designed to give you all the principles and practical tools you need to plan, deliver and evaluate your project successfully.
For all other training programs please visit https://booking.ncvo.org.uk/training