Residents’ coronavirus survey results
West Sussex County Council have published the results from their survey of residents on how the coronavirus was affecting them.
Over 17,000 people took part in the survey, of which 9% were in Crawley.
Some of the findings from the overall report:
- 48% said the pandemic had a positive impact on how connected they felt to their local community.
- 49% said they experienced a negative impact on their mental health.
- 30% said they were concerned about the impact on their mental health in the future.
- 6% said they needed help or support with their mental health but were not getting it.
- 33% said their financial situation had been negatively impacted.
- 36% reported a negative impact on their job.
Find out more here and download a copy of the summary results report here.