COVID-19 Partnership Fund
UPDATE: Round 2 of grant applications is now open, closing on Friday 4 December at 17:00.
Smaller Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) community groups and organisations, including those working with white minority communities, can apply for grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 for work to deliver COVID 19 services.
The Voice4Change England grants programme has three priority areas:
- Delivering COVID-19 services. Organisations can apply for help with current costs, if their funding has been affected by the pandemic.
- Delivering mental health and wellbeing services, particularly to those who have been further impacted by COVID-19.
- Delivering sports activities to tackle BAME inequalities and help with the impact of COVID-19, including wellbeing initiatives.
The grants can be used for:
- Running costs for organisations, including volunteer expenses, staff costs, and transport.
- Small capital costs, providing the capital item will address the priorities of the Fund.
The deadline for applications is 17:00 on 3 November.
Find out more here.