True Colours Trust small grants
Grants of up to £5,000 are available to organisations or projects that work with disabled children, children with life limiting conditions and their families, to help adapt services to the current situation and to continue or resume supporting families.
Charities with annual income under £1 million can apply for funding for:
- Activities for disabled children, children with life limiting conditions and their families.
- Adaptations to services including PPE, digital service provision and physical changes to spaces to be Covid-19 compliant.
- Siblings’ projects.
- Bereavement Support.
- Respite which supports the whole family.
- Support for children/families who are shielding or unable to return to school.
- Specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure.
Priority will be given to organisations:
- supporting a high proportion of children and families from BAME communities.
- operating in areas of high deprivation or areas which are experiencing a second lockdown.
- whose annual income in 2019/20 was under £350,000.
Deadline for applications is 17:00 on 21 September.
Find out more here.