Sussex Crisis Fund moves to recovery phase
Sussex Community Foundation have revised the criteria for the Sussex Crisis Fund grants in order to support non-profits as they rebuild and recover from the impact of recent months.
Grants of up to £10,000 are available on a rolling basis to charities and community groups, with the core criteria now:
- Funding to support organisations helping those most affected by the covid-19 pandemic and especially those operating in and serving the most deprived areas and communities.
- Funding to support BAME communities and help build the capacity of BAME-led organisations to respond to growing inequalities as a result of the crisis.
- Funding to help organisations continue to adapt their work and services, including planning for the future and working towards delivering differently as a result of the pandemic.
- Core funding for organisations either currently providing services or planning to start delivery in the near future.
- Funding to promote and support digital inclusion.
Find out more here.