Relationships Week – 20 to 26 July 2020
Relate are launching a new annual initiative across the UK to highlight the benefits of healthy relationships throughout life and the vital role they play – especially in challenging times such as this.
The theme of this year’s week will be ‘Relationships unlocked’.
Relate National plan to:
- Use research and counsellor insight to unlock what relationships have meant to people over the past few months
- Get people talking about what relationships have meant to them recently – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Highlight the positive impact relationships with partners, friends, family, neighbours and colleagues have had since lockdown
- Look ahead to a ‘new normal’ for relationships as lockdown eases and beyond
- Make people aware of information, support and services available
Find out more here.