Aspire Sussex, a local Adult Education charity, are running distance learning courses with the Skills Network.
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Mental Health Awareness
- Stress Management
The cost for these is £30.00 and they are CPD certified. Details available here.
Until 31 May, they are also offering their Level 2 Certificates FREE to West Sussex residents, with no deposit required.
The range of subjects available include:
- Understanding Children And Young People’s Mental Health
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Understanding Autism
- Principles of Working With Individuals With Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Counselling Skills
Download full details of available courses: Aspire – Free courses offer
For more information or to enrol, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 601 0161.