The Alpkit Foundation awards funding to grass roots projects that demonstrate an immediate impact on those effected by the Covid-19 virus crisis.
This could include:
- Being active in your local community to help elderly or vulnerable people.
- Minimising the impact of self-isolation for those in quarantine and need access to food, medicines or social care.
- Supporting foodbanks and increasing the number of meals on wheels deliveries to support the elderly.
- Supporting those who are homeless or in temporary accommodation.
- Bringing adventure indoors and overcoming the obstacles that prevent us benefiting from going outdoors.
Find out more and how to apply here.