Opportunity to be involved-Sussex Lived Experience Network
Exciting opportunity for people with a range of lived experience to develop a “Lived Experience Network” for the Sussex Health and Care system. Traverse is helping Sussex Health and Care to start the Lived Experience Network.
To join –
- You need to live in Sussex.
- Have a long-term health condition, disability, and/or impairment. For example – A learning disability, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Autism Chronic fatigue syndrome, Depression, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Sensory impairments etc.
- You will need to come to six meetings. They will be once a month.
- You will join meetings using Zoom on a phone or computer.
- There will be 6 meetings. One in September 2022, October 2022, November 2022, December 2022, January 2023 and the last on in February 2023.
- You may have to do some reading or thinking between meetings.
- You will be paid £33 per hour for any time that you spend working on the Lived Experience Network.
- You will be given extra help to take part if you need it. For example, paying for childcare, internet data, training.