Working hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £16000 to £19000
Location: People’s Pension Stadium, Crawley.
The Community Development projects provide opportunities for local communities to access activities based upon the specific objectives of the projects and of the needs of the participants, as well as promoting and supporting, development of the Crawley Town Community Foundation.
Projects are delivered to a broad age-range within the local community and seek to provide support with reducing social-isolation, reducing anti-social behaviour, mental health and increasing levels of participation in sport/activity, as examples.
The candidate must be prepared to work unsociable hours and have access to transport for all sessions.
Applicants for the post will need to have the following:
• A 1st 4 Sport FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (Essential).
• FA Youth Award (Desirable).
• Sports coaching awards in other sports. (Desirable)
• Coaching disability sports. (Desirable)
• Valid emergency first aid, safeguarding certification. (Essential)
• A full UK driving licence and a car you have access to for all sessions. (Essential)
The successful applicant will be required to deliver sessions within a range of community settings, using excellent organisation, time management and communication skills. You must be highly motivated, enthusiastic & have a pro-active approach to working flexible hours as and when the role requires.
To apply email a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Please read : Job Description-Community Development Officer
Closing date: 21 May