Workplace Mental Health & Well-being
A webinar is being held by on 6 November to review the key factors in workplace well-being, and examine these through the lens of Covid-19 and new ways for working.
The session aims to cover:
- Assessing changes in adult mental health before and during lockdown
- Understanding the potential long-term effects of the pandemic on mental health
- Overview of the Access to Work Mental Health Support Service
- How can we support our mental health in an unknown future with COVID-19?
- Recognising indicators that colleagues maybe struggling with their mental health
- Return to work – managing anxiety, stress and concerns
Find out more and register here.