LGBTQ Inclusion and Allyship Webinar
Brighton & Hove Switchboard are running their Allyship webinar on 19 November from 14:00, for anyone who would like to learn how to better include and support LGBTQ service users and colleagues.
Learning outcomes from the 2.5 hour webinar include:
- To understand a range of LGBTQ identities and the language used to describe these.
- To understand some general health inequalities and other challenges experienced by LGBTQ communities, in order to support LGBTQ inclusion efforts.
- To have a basic understanding of the requirements of the Equality Act.
- To explore steps that services can take to be more inclusive of LGBTQ service users and staff.
- To review information for signposting people to LGBTQ-specific support.
Places are £30 (+ non-refundable £2.93 Booking Fee.)
Find out more and book here.