Campaign for Learning offers for a free CPD event
Campaign for Learning, a charity promoting social inclusion through learning is offering a a free CPD event as below –
Delivering ChemiStories for Families
Join Campaign for Learning for a free workshop where they will share practical ideas that will enable you to engage families with chemistry concepts using storytelling techniques and inspire you to hold your own ChemiStories event.
- gain the confidence to identify chemistry concepts in children’s stories and have the language to explain them to families.
- gain skills to bring chemistry concepts to life through sensory storytelling techniques.
- find practical ways to boost audience engagement when delivering online or face to face.
- receive a free ChemiStories resource pack.
When: 15 Nov, 2022 , 09:30 – 12:30
You can find out more: https://bit.ly/ChemiStoriesCfL
Family Learning in the Early Years: First Steps to a Fairer Future
This conference will give delegates opportunities to:
- Understand the impact covid has had on increasing inequalities and what you can do within your organisation to address this.
- Discover creative and effective early years initiatives that will engage new learners or family audiences.
- Gain a richer understanding of how you can expand your curriculum or learning offer to support children in your community to be school ready.
When: 24 Nov, 2022 , 09:30 – 14:00
Cost: Early Bird £60+VAT (until 16 October 2022); Standard Ticket £75+VAT (from 17 October 2022 onwards)
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/EYFLConference