The objectives of this network are:
- To act as a focus for voluntary, community and statutory agencies working together to help older persons.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information between groups and individuals working with older persons in Crawley.
- To provide a forum where the views and concerns regarding older persons issues in Crawley are considered and taken forward.
- To ensure that up to date information regarding support groups, agencies and sources of advice is available to Crawley older persons and any groups working for, or with, older persons.
- To promote the help available from member groups through a regular event and relevant publicity opportunities.
Meetings are held quarterly. Each meeting is themed and members of the forum, plus guest speakers are invited to the forum to share information on the meeting’s theme. The forum provides an excellent opportunity for networking; at each meeting an information sharing session takes place so that members are kept up to date on each-other’s working activities.
If you would like to be involved in the meetings, please contact us on 01293 657011 or email Tracey Martin
Take a look at our latest news relating to older persons and details of our most recent meetings.